View our new size chart here.
All products are made using materials sourced from North America and manufactured in Canada. North American hands touch our products at every step.
The Zestos model is a core product in the Up In Smoke Welding Apparel product line and is designed to be worn in warmer climates. Our Zestos shirt is flame-resistant and the most lightweight product in our entire line, providing you with more relaxed comfort in warmer environments.
8 Things to Know About the Zestos:
- We use lightweight North American Mount Vernon Mills FR twill.
- The Zestos is the lightest weight garment in our product line.
- For extra protection, the Zestos has a tall collar.
- The design includes two front pockets that can fit an iPhone 10 (without a case).
- The design also includes a pen slot in the left pocket.
- There are 7 American-made YKK snap front closure.
- We’ve extended the rear tail of the shirt for added protection.
- We use heavy-duty Canadian-made FR Nomex and Kevlar thread to tolerate the abuse our products endure.
- Please remember to use our size chart.
- If in doubt about sizing, feel free to give our team a call at 403-923-6225.