The Non FR Zestos is so well-made you can wear it working, or at the pub with friends. Versatility and performance go hand-in-hand with our welding apparel ? especially with our Non FR Zestos work shirt.
But most importantly, if you want to support welding apparel that?s made in the USA, then this product is for you. In fact, all Up in Smoke Welding Apparel is made using materials sourced right here in North America. We are deeply committed to ensuring that North American hands touch our products at every step along the way, from when we design our products to when we fulfill your order.
5 Reasons To Buy To The Non FR Zestos Shirt:
- The Non FR Zestos is ultralight; we use 8.5 oz 100% cotton twill for breathability and comfort.
- A work shirt designed right; our design includes extra space in the elbow for flexibility, tall collars, front pockets that can fit an iPhone 10 and an extended rear tail.
- We think like tradespeople because we are tradespeople; this design is for light to medium duty welding like TIG. It?s also a great shirt for all trades.
- We use Nomex Stitching?to ensure our products can?tolerate almost anything your job throws at it.
- A leader in work wear; Up in Smoke Welding Apparel performs better than anything on the market, however, our garments are not indestructible. Our goal is to keep you protected and depending on the welding job that can be weeks, months or years.
Whether you?re pipelining in Texas, California or overseas, burning rod in a fab shop in Canada or Minnesota, or if you?re an electrician, plumber, or a sweet jack-of-all-trades, then Up in Smoke Welding Apparel has the best product for your job. Buy the Non FR Zestos work shirt now, and you?ll be happy you did.
We believe being in the trades isn?t just a job or a career. It?s a brother and sisterhood, a family, a community of people who get it done. It?s our job to ensure you have the best work apparel on the market so that you look good, stay protected and get home to what matters most.
Size Before You Buy:
- Please remember to use our?size chart.
- If in doubt about sizing, feel free to give our team a call at 403-923-6225.