View our new size chart here.
All products are made using materials sourced from North America and manufactured in Canada. North American hands touch our products at every step.
The Thorax model is a core product in the Up In Smoke Welding Apparel product line and was designed specifically with welders in mind.
About The Non-FR Thorax:
- The Non-Fire Retardant (FR) version of our garments is made with North American Oratex 100% cotton fleece.
- We use environmentally conscious leather from a world-class leader in both green initiatives and hide tanning. The quality of this leather will help keep your range of motion on cold days.
- Please note that our leather may have imperfections on it as it comes from an animal. Imperfections can be a result of branding, scraps, cuts, freckles and wrinkles. They are not on every hoodie and do not impede the integrity or performance of our products.
- Our designs strategically place the leather on the side of your hood, upper torso and arms to help protect from burns and prolong your product’s life. Placing the leather only where you need it, we cut down on weight and bulkiness while still delivering the protection you need.
- The hood and sleeves are lined with fleece for comfort.
- We use heavy Kevlar and Nomex stitching to ensure our products can tolerate prolonged use.
- Our design includes four rows of stitching across the chest.
- We’ve included our signature embossed Up In Smoke logo on the hood.
- Please remember to use our size chart.
- If in doubt about sizing, feel free to give our team a call at 403-923-6225.