- The jacket is constructed with North American Mount Vernon Mills FR twill and manufactured in Canada.
- This product is guaranteed FR for the life of the garment.
- The Kabuto features a built-in hood to protect your neck and face from sparks.
- The three-piece sleeve incorporates a natural bend at the elbow for ease of movement.
- A pleat in the mid-back allows for more room in the shoulders and ease of movement.
- The Kabuto was designed for light to medium-duty welding in warmer climates.
- Features a minimalist design to prevent snagging.
- The garment features 6 American-made hidden YKK snap closures.
- Venting in the back of the jacket for air circulation throughout the garment to help cool down your core.
- The rear tail of the jacket is extended for added protection.
- Heavy-duty Canadian-made FR and Kevlar thread is used to tolerate the abuse these garments endure.
- Made in North America.
- Machine Washable
- Please remember to use our size chart.
- If in doubt about sizing, feel free to give our team a call at 403-923-6225.