All products are made using materials sourced from North America and manufactured in Canada. North American hands touch our products at every step.
The Carnifex model is a product in the Up In Smoke Welding Apparel product line that is designed specifically for welders working on sites where hoods are not allowed.
Top 6 Things To Know About The Carnifex:
- We use 14 oz CarbonX fleece, which is made with a blend of fibers designed for strength, warmth, and comfort.
- We use environmentally conscious leather from a world-class leader in both green initiatives and hide tanning, and the quality of this leather will help keep your range of motion on cold days.
- Our leather may have imperfections on it as it comes from an animal. Imperfections can be a result of branding, scrapes, cuts, freckles and wrinkles. They are not on every hoodie and do not impede the integrity or performance of our gear.
- Our designs strategically place the leather on the collar, upper torso and arms to help protect from burns and prolong the life of your garment. Placing the leather only where you need it cuts down weight and bulkiness while still delivering the protection you need.
- The sleeves are lined with Mount Vernon Mills twill for additional comfort, making the sleeves lighter and less bulky.
- We use heavy Kevlar and Nomex stitching to ensure the Carnifex can tolerate prolonged use.
- Please remember to use our size chart.
- If in doubt about sizing, feel free to give our team a call at 403-923-6225.